Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fair Weather!


December 14th 2008


I am puzzled endlessly at people in LA who despite professing absolute loathing for certain people; continue to treat these people with a sickeningly sweet and fake politeness. I don't get it. If I don't like someone I don't have make a scene but I certainly am not gonna pose for pics smiling like a mannequin and write them sweet little responses to their comments on facebook and myspace.
I guess maybe its because a lot of people here like or dislike people for very shallow reasons. Stuff that in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. If you dislike someone enough to spend a lot of time talking shit about them don't you also know professing your unyielding support of them in a public forum and in photos makes you look like an ass?
Why say anything at all? I am always one to believe that tact and grace are important but so is being true to who you are. Always better to be a honest person good or bad than pretend. Particularly if you have made the mistake of being very vocal about your true feelings about the person you are being falsely nice to. It makes those around you who you chose to unload your true feelings on question not only whether you are simply a two-faced shit talker but whether you may actually have a screw loose. Worse still, and I know I have wondered this... whether you are so desperate to be liked by all that you will tolerate someone you can't stand rather than be honest and alone?
So if i interrupt anyone in mid-mud sling no one should wonder why....It's because I saw the pics of you and "them" from last night and your cute little wall post this morning and I just don't wanna hear it!
Just my two cents!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment